Based on comments yesterday from Nancy Pelosi, it seems that we have our answer. Speaking about our Commander in Chief, Pelosi (in her usual unblinking, wide eyed style) went on a rant, labeling Bush "incompetent". She goes on further to describe Bush as demonstrating "incompetence in terms of knowledge, judgment and experience in making the decisions that would have been necessary to truly accomplish the mission without the deaths to our troops and the cost to our taxpayers".
So Pelosi has the knowledge, judgement and experience to wage this war on terror without any loss of troops nor cost to taxpayers? Hmmmmmm, I think the botox is taking over. To date, here is a short summary of what this administration has accomplished in this war on terror:
- Destroyed the Taliban
- Destroyed all of the terrorist training camps in Afghanistan
- Greatly limited the ability of Bin Laden to wage war
- Removed Saddam Hussein from power
- Killed or captured hundreds of Al Qaeda operatives
- Greatly increased the entire world's attention to terrorist threats, improving overall world security
- Improved the integration of our domestic and international intelligence agencies
In addition, we are very close to seeing Iraq becoming a free democracy in the heart of the middle east, which will provide tremendous long-term benefits.
If an incompetent leader can get us this far in our war on terror, one can only imagine what somebody like Botox Pelosi could do.