In response to the Supreme Court's decision to uphold the national ban on partial birth abortion, all the Democrat candidates for president have issued statements condemning the decision. Apparently they are quite saddened by the fact that there will be no children enduring an "intact dilation and extraction" tomorrow. I mean, think about these idiots - abortion is already legal. This ruling only relates to the most barbaric of all abortion procedures, and these vermin protest.
In any event, John Edwards says this on his website: "I could not disagree more strongly with today's Supreme Court decision" Really, John? You could not disagree more strongly? So there is nothing in the entire world with which you disagree more? Let's try these 5 statements, John, and tell me if you agree with these statements more than you do the Supreme Court's decision.
1. Citizens over the age of 60 should receive no medical treatment to save on health care costs. After all, caring for them is inconvenient.
2. It should be legal to sell babies up to 2 years of age for medical research. Seriously, mother's should be allowed to make this "choice".
3. All citizens with net worths in excess of $100,000 should have all their money confiscated by the government to be allocated to the rest of the country.
4. We should eliminate our borders, and make no distinction between citizens and foreigners.
5. Islam should become the national religion, and we should submit to rule by caliphate.
So just we are all clear: John Edwards would rather agree to these 5 items than outlaw the practice of sucking the brain out of a partially born infant. It's inconceivable that anybody could even consider voting for this man for President of the United States.